On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Montana ranks third in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 18,050 arts, entertainment and recreation businesses in the U.S. have between five and nine employees in 2016
- 2 Census Bureau reports Plains population was 809 in 2017
- 3 2,138 residents die of heart disease in Montana in 2016
- 4 Great Falls ranks third in Montana in terms of total non-farm payroll employees in May
- 5 Five businesses in 59866 had between five and nine employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Montana Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.