- 1 Census Bureau: Bozeman, Montana saw more residents between ages 20 and 24 in 2017
- 2 Miscellaneous nondurable goods wholesalers report 1.1 percent increase in June sales
- 3 Miscellaneous durable goods wholesalers report 0.8 percent increase in July inventories
- 4 Total state tax collections in Montana reach $2.7 billion, Census Bureau reports
- 5 U.S. building material and supplies dealers estimate 9 percent sales decrease for June
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Montana Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.